An oldie but a goodie is an accurate cliché for this 1996 K93 Scania Coach. Until recently this reliable old girl was still on active duty at the front line, doing a daily private school run, regular charter work and occasional cruise ship charters from the Busselton jetty. Having had a full out of chassis engine rebuild 136,000kms ago, theres no reason why this coach couldn't continue on active duty for many years to come. So if you are in the market for a reliable and presentable coach, this is well worth a look. Best suited to a private school, community club or someone just starting out in the charter business, we can highly recommend this coach.
Make an enquiry about this model
- Chassis MakeScania
- Body Make Austral Denning Aspire
- EngineScania 9litre 285hp
- Transmission5 speed manual
- Vin / Chassis NoYS4KC4X2B01825631
- Engine NumberS115400
- SuspensionAir bag with double acting shockies
- Tyres295/80R22.5 on 8.25x22.5 alloy rims
- GVM18,000 kg
- Body Length12.3m
- SeatingReclining cloth seats with three point lap/sash seat belts.
- Luggage SpaceThree door underfloor luggage bins and interior luggage racks
- Air ConditioningThermoking Heat/Cool
- FlooringCoin rubber
- ExtrasPainted alloy bulbar, windscreen stoneguard, alloy rims, TV, AM/FM radio & CD stacker, DVD player and towbar.
- Price ex-GST$ 43,636.36
- Price incl-GST$ 48,000.00