Built on the proven & reliable BCI chassis, this low kilometre motorhome is luxury on wheels. With every conceivable extra you can think of, this luxurious vehicle would suit the most discerning motorhome buyer who yearns to travel Australia in style. Far to many extras to mention here, do yourself a favour and call one of our friendly sales staff for the full run down on this superb vehicle. Stock No U1151.
Make an enquiry about this model
- Chassis MakeBCI
- Body MakePegasus
- EngineCaterpillar C7 300HP
- TransmissionZF Automatic with intergrated retarder
- Vin / Chassis NoLSFC0308X8C005200
- Engine NumberWAX78721
- SuspensionRoad Friendly air bag
- Body Length10.5 metres
- SeatingDrivers & front passenger seats are luxurious leather with two armrests and 3 point lap/sash seat belts.
Additional passengers are catered for with 3 lap belts on the sideways facing, leather lounge suite in the main living are.
- Luggage SpaceUnderfloor luggage bins and extensive interior cupboard space.
- Air Conditioning2 x roof mounted cartridge type units. Intergrated bus air cond to drivers area.
- FlooringTimber boards
- ExtrasFully appointed kitchen, toilet & shower/vanity. Four mode combination grill/oven and 3 burner gas hotplate. Separate master bedroom with double bed & living area lounge suite folds out to a king size bed.
Huge fresh water and black water tanks and instantaneous gas hot water system provides the independence and freedom to go off the beaten track and be fully self sufficient.
Power operates off 240V mains, 24V house batteries or a diesel generator with remote start from the drivers console.
- Price ex-GST$ 227,273
- Price incl-GST$ 250,000